1. Mingdao Sun, Hanlin Chen, Luke Milan et al. 2018.9. Continental arc and back-arc migration in eastern NE China: New constraints on Cretaceous Paleo-Pacific subduction and roll-back. Tectonics/Wiley.
2. Mingdao Sun, Yigang Xu, Hanlin Chen. 2018.3. Subaqueous volcanism in the Paleo-Pacific Ocean based on Jurassic basaltic tuff and pillow basalt in the Raohe Complex, NE China. Science China Earth Science/Science China Press.
3. Mingdao Sun, Yigang Xu, Simon Wilde et al. 2015.9. The Permian Dongfanghong island-arc gabbro of the Wandashan Orogen, NE China: Implications for Paleo-Pacific subduction. Tectonophysics/Elsevier.
4. Mingdao Sun, Yigang Xu, Simon Wilde et al. 2015.5. Provenance of Cretaceous trench slope sediments from the Mesozoic Wandashan Orogen, NE China: Implications for determining ancient drainage systems and tectonics of the Paleo-Pacific. Tectonics/Wiley.
5. Mingdao Sun, Hanlin Chen, Fengqi Zhang et al. 2014.10. Cretaceous provenance change in the Hegang Basin and its connection with the Songliao Basin, NE China: Evidence for lithospheric extension driven by palaeo-Pacific roll-back. Geological Society London, Special Publications/Lyell Collections.
6. Mingdao Sun, Hanlin Chen, Fengqi Zhang et al. 2013.3. A 100 Ma bimodal composite dyke complex in the Jiamusi Block, NE China: An indication for lithospheric extension driven by Paleo-Pacific roll-back. Lithos/Elsevier.